Auto Glass Problems are Unfortunate but Fixable
Do You Have Auto Glass Problems?
The auto glass industry is unregulated. What does that mean – refer to this for more information on that fun topic. The quick and dirty answer is this; no regulation means that anyone can cut into your car. ANYONE.
Here are few things you might run into when you need our services:
- Auto Glass Gone Wrong
- Broken Windshield
- A small chip
- A small chip that ran and turned into a HUGE CRACK
- A small or LARGE animal hits your car (or you hit it – potato, poTAaaaaaTO)
- Rocks. yup. we have rocks.
- ExPloDinG glass – it happens, for more on that, go here: http://adventureautoglass.com/auto-glass-exploding-real-story/
- Mirrors are stolen or fall off
- Your sunroof explodes
- Weed Eaters and any glass you may have nearby
- Animals inside your car wanting to escape because of thunder or other loud crazy noises
- You thought the desert in California would be pretty (and hit a dust storm which pitted your windshield so you have the disco ball effect in your eyes when the sun is shining – which is ALL OF THE TIME IN ARIZONA)
- The inevitable door window that no longer closes or opens – WHY? WHY DID IT STOP WORKING????? (it’s called a regulator – they die – rather quickly – no one knows why – well maybe they do but we don’t)
- The crazy scratches on the door windows – WHAT THE HECK? (Happens because of dirt in your door – it gets stuck on those black wispy things on either side of your glass and guess what – yup – scratches upon rolling up and down your windows)
- That creepy stuff that collects on the inside of your windshield when it’s closed up for awhile – you know – you can draw finger art in it – WHAT IS THAT? (Well, the Prescott Chamber of Commerce wanted to know that too – if we could only get Dave to do that video – I SWEAR it will happen)
- Noise, creaking, leaking, odd sounds. . . . yeah we know.
This is a small list of things that we can help you with. It’s crazy. You don’t think about us until one of those things happen. We know. We understand. It’s okay. Dave just had a great vacation and is ready to roll. We hope you all did too! If you have auto glass problems – let us help you fix ’em. Why us? Don’t take my word for it – read our reviews so you know what to expect – like this one from Edd Z in Sedona. He was really inspirational to us – we hope he is to you too – he said:
Our prior experience with Adventure Auto Glass and the very personable service by Dave made it a no-brainer to use them again.
Prompt, friendly, caring and professional service – you feel like a valued customer.
My thanks to Dave and Jim for the quality job in not only installing my new windshield but taking additional steps to care for my car surrounds. I enjoyed the casual conversation with them while they worked, nice to use a local company that supports our community as well.
If in need, I highly recommend using the best – Adventure Auto Glass.”
Auto glass problems are a part of life. But they don’t have to ruin your day. We got you!