4: Customer Service. Hands down we feel this is the most important thing. We treat you how we want to be treated:
- We help you do the claim.
- We call to remind you of your appointment.
- Dog cookies are available if you have pups.
- If frayed, we may replace your windshield wipers.
- Scheduling is flexible
- We give you a two-hour window instead of having you wait ALL DAY LONG like other companies.
- We show up!
- If we are running late, we call you.
- We are insurance recommended. That means THEY like our work so you will too.
- We live here so we want you to use us again!
- If by some bizarre chance, something isn’t to your satisfaction, we fix it ASAP.
- We even send you a “thank you” note in the mail. 😉
3: We donate $$ to animal organizations in YOUR name! Savin’ lives one windshield at a time.
She is our Customer Service Representative. If you have called us, you know how awesome she is. Friendly, courteous and her attention to your specific needs is AWESOME!
Dave is not only the owner but also our installer. His attention to detail is what sets him apart from the rest. He started Adventure Auto Glass with the determination that he will leave your car or truck better than when he started. Dave will also spend time discussing any issues you may have with your windshield and help you understand what is happening with it. He is about education and customer service. He believes that you deserve the very best when getting an install.