OUR CONVENIENT MOBILE SERVICE
We know that your time is available, that is why we offer our mobile service to your home or place of business. A typical windshield replacement will take up to an hour to remove and should sit for at least an hour for the adhesive to cure properly. We encourage our customers to allow for a minimum of two hours for windshield installations. Other non-urethane installations require less time to drive away safely.
Tips and Tricks to Help You for Our Mobile Service
- You do not have to be with your vehicle at the time of the installation.
- Access to the vehicle is vital for the installation of a new windshield or other piece of glass. Ideally, our technicians need to move freely around your entire vehicle.
- Your vehicle should be backed into the driveway or parking lot to allow for movement. The windshield is usually quite large so the technicians need ample space to install safely.
- Our technician may need your keys in order complete your service repair. Please have a key available.
- Our technicians need the key because the vehicles are getting smarter and smarter. Once the windshield is replaced, our technicians want to make sure your vehicle’s goodies work. For example you many have a rain sensor, an electronic rear view mirror, heads up display and the list continues to grow as technology grows.
- Our customer service representatives will be happy to express any concerns or special needs to our technicians before your appointment.
- Should adverse weather present itself, we reserve the right to reschedule any appointment for your safety as well as that of our technicians.
Our Mobile Service Areas:
We have mobile service to Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, Paulden, Williams, Ash Fork, Mayer, Dewey, Cordes Lakes, Cordes Junction, Rimrock, Cornville, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Jerome, Clarkdale, Sedona, West Sedona, The Village of Oak Creek, Seligman, Flagstaff, and all surrounding areas. Remember Adventure Auto Glass for all of your auto glass needs including windshield replacement, back glass, quarter glass, sunroof, moonroof, and vent glass!