OUR CONVENIENT MOBILE SERVICE
We know that your time is valuable that is why our mobile service is so convenient. Most installations can be done at your home or place of business. A typical windshield replacement will take up to an hour to remove and should sit for at least an hour for the adhesive to cure properly. We encourage our customers to allow for a minimum of two hours for windshield installations. Other non-urethane installations require less time to safe drive away.
Mobile Service Tips
- You are not required to be with your vehicle at the time of the installation.
- Access to the vehicle is vital for the installation of a new windshield or other piece of glass. Ideally, our technicians need to move freely around your entire vehicle.
- Our technician may need your keys in order complete your service repair. Please have a key available if needed.
- Special instructions or concerns should be communicated prior to the appointment with our customer service staff.
- Should adverse weather present itself, your appointment may be rescheduled due to safety concerns.
Remember, we have mobile service to Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, Paulden, Williams, Ash Fork, Mayer, Dewey, Cordes Lakes, Cordes Junction, Rimrock, Cornville, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Jerome, Clarkdale, Sedona, West Sedona, The Village of Oak Creek, Seligman, Flagstaff, and all surrounding areas. Remember Adventure Auto Glass for all of your auto glass needs including windshield replacement, back glass, quarter glass, sunroof, moonroof, and vent glass!